Do you have a balance due on your account from the term prior to withdrawal?
- If yes, you will need to make arrangements with the Student Accounts regarding paying your balance in advance or with your term bill.
Do you have default status on a student loan?
- If yes, you will need to make arrangements with the Student Accounts to address this issue.
Did you complete exit loan counseling upon taking your leave of absence?
- If no, you need to make arrangements to do so. Exit Interview Counseling
Do you have a course deficiency on your record?
- If yes, your course deficiency needs to be made up and a transcript needs to be received by the Registrar’s Office indicating successful completion of a pre-approved course (see below).
Were you required to resign for Academic reason?
- If yes, you need to petition the CAS to request readmission. Click here for the online petition form.
- For re-enrollment for the fall semester, you must submit your CAS Petition and proof of enrollment to the Registrar by July 1; the Registrar must receive an official transcript indicating a grade of C- or better from the institution at which you took the course(s) by no later than August 15th.
- For re-enrollment for the spring semester, you must submit your CAS Petition and proof of enrollment to the Registrar by December 1; the Registrar must receive an official transcript indicating a grade of C- or better from the institution at which you took the course(s) by no later than January 15th.
Have you been out for more than three years?
- If yes, Current Williams policy dictates that for students whose leaves have extended past three years, readmission is through the normal, “first year” application process.
Have you completed and returned the Medical Readmission Application?
- If no, you can find it here: Readmission Applications
Have you arranged to have your physician/therapist send an evaluation regarding your readiness to return?
You can have this sent to the Dean’s Office, Attn: Cyndi Haley either:
- By US Postal Service: PO Box 518, Williamstown, MA 01267
- By Fax: (413) 597-3507
- By Email: [email protected]
Do you need to be in touch with the Accessible Education Office for support or accommodations?