The Dean’s Office is operating remotely starting Wednesday, March 18th until further notice. While our office is not physically open, we continue to support students as they navigate this global crisis. Please refer to the Williams COVID-19 website for updated information.
The Dean’s Office provides holistic support as Williams students navigate their experiences at the College. In partnership with students, faculty and staff across campus, we aim to promote students’ growth and abilities during and after their college experience.
What We Do:
In supporting students, we encourage active problem solving, proactive use of resources, and meaningful community engagement. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Welcoming students to the Williams community
- Advising on academic life and personal balance
- Connecting students with campus resources tailored to their individual needs
- Talking through personal challenges
- Developing programming with campus partners
- Training and supporting student leaders
- Providing international student support
- Upholding community standards
Office Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. More details here.
Emergency/After Hours – Call Campus Safety & Security 413-597-4444
Committees that work closely with the Dean of the College
- Honor & Discipline (Click here)
- Committee on Academic Standing (Click here)
- Committee on Educational Affairs (Click here)
- Committee on Student Life (Click here)
- Diversity Action Research Team (Click here)
- Williams Reads (Click here)