The Dean’s Office provides holistic support as Williams students navigate their experiences at the College. In partnership with students, faculty and staff across campus, we aim to promote students’ growth and abilities during and after their college experience.
What We Do:
In supporting students, we encourage active problem solving, proactive use of resources, and meaningful community engagement. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Welcoming students to the Williams community
- Advising on academic life and personal balance
- Connecting students with campus resources tailored to their individual needs
- Talking through personal challenges
- Developing programming with campus partners
- Training and supporting student leaders
- Providing international student support
- Upholding community standards
Office Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. More details here.
Emergency/After Hours – Call Campus Safety & Security 413-597-4444