Graduate School and Career Assistance Grant Program
Description and Application Process
The Graduate School and Career Assistance Grant is a grant program available to Williams students who receive financial aid. The grant offers financial assistance to cover graduate school application process related expenses or career/job interview process related expenses.
- Funds for this program are limited. Applications will be prioritized based on financial need and on the planning demonstrated in the application.
- Grants will be disseminated until funds run out for the school year.
- The maximum grant amount funded to each student will be $500.00.
- Grants will cover expenses in the following two categories.
- Graduate school related fees such as: Application fees, admissions exams (i.e. GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT). Travel to and from testing locations. Please note that you are expected to also apply for fee reduction opportunities if available.
- Career/ Job related expenses such as: Interview attire, travel and lodging.
- Thoroughly complete online application form (below).
- If you are approved to receive funding, you will be notified by email with further instructions on how to receive your funds.
- Applications will be reviewed every Wednesday morning before 12pm. Please submit your application no less than two weeks in advance.