Graduate School and Career Assistance Grant Program
Description and Application Process
The Graduate School and Career Assistance Grant is a grant program available to current Williams seniors who receive financial aid and are considered “high need”. The grant offers financial assistance to cover graduate school application process related expenses or career/job interview process related expenses.
- Funds for this program are limited. Applications will be prioritized based on financial need and on the planning demonstrated in the application.
- Grants will be disseminated until funds run out for the school year.
- The maximum grant amount funded to each student will be $500.00.
- Grants will cover expenses in the following two categories.
- Graduate school related fees such as: Application fees, admissions exams (i.e. GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT). Travel to and from testing locations. Please note that you are expected to also apply for fee reduction opportunities if available.
- Career/ Job related expenses such as: Interview attire, travel and lodging.
- Thoroughly complete online application form (below).
- If you are approved to receive funding, you will be notified by email with further instructions on how to receive your funds.
- Applications will be reviewed every Wednesday. Please submit your application no less than two weeks in advance.
If you have any questions about the application process please contact either Dean Rosanna Reyes [email protected]