A student with a grievance about grading should see Complaints About Grading.

A student who thinks that he/she has been subject to inappropriate behavior within the context of acceptable campus community standards should consult with any ones of the deans of the College or any of the discriminationgrievance advisors listed in the section on Non–Discrimination and Grievance Procedures.

If the alleged behavior constitutes sexual misconduct by another student, refer to the policy on Rape, Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct.

If the alleged behavior constitutes sexual harassment not involving sexual misconduct, refer to the full Sexual Harassment Policy .

If the alleged behavior constitutes another form of discrimination, including a bias incident, refer to the Non–Discrimination Policy and Grievance Procedures.