FINAL DEADLINE: Tuesday, January 09, 2024
Please keep in mind:
- Nominations are typically 1-2 pages in length, and submitted material will play a central role in the deliberation process.
- You may nominate only one teacher.
- Nominations should clearly indicate the qualities that led you to nominate your secondary school teacher and how your teacher demonstrated excellence in teaching.
- Examples from the classroom or beyond are encouraged.
- Please also share how your teacher upheld values of inclusion and equity in the classroom.
- The Olmsted Prize is intended to recognize the work of teachers who are currently teaching in a secondary school classroom. International teachers, as well as teachers in music, drama, art, shop, and coaches, etc. are also considered.
- Retired teachers and previous award recipients cannot be considered for this process.
- If your teacher is selected, your nomination may be quoted in college Press Releases announcing the Prize.
Please submit your Olmsted nomination by filling out the form below and attaching your Olmsted nomination file as Microsoft Word document
You will receive a reply indicating we have received your nomination. If you do not receive a reply or if you have questions regarding the nomination process, please email Susan Gaskell ([email protected])
Please fill out all required information (marked with an asterisk) and don’t forget to attach your file!